- The use of alcoholic beverages in the Park is not permitted.
- Crafters are responsible for setup and take-down of their booth and displays.
- Crafters are responsible for cleaning up their booth area after the fair has ended.
- Metal tent stakes are not allowed. Weights for your tents are mandatory.
- Vehicles must be moved after unloading to the parking lot behind the school building to allow space for customers.
- Crafters who have not been accepted by the Jury are not allowed to set up their own booths the day of CIP.
- Food vendors must apply for a booth just like crafters and pay the same entry fee.
- On the day of CIP, no one is allowed to sell food and beverages inside the Park without being juried and accepted by the CIP Board.
Very important for any food product: Food vendors need to have ServSafe certification and also obtain an additional permit to sell food for the day from the town of Andover Health Department (978-623-8295). Please call the Health Department for information before you apply to CIP. The town will check if you have the proper permits during the show.